Basic Radio Station Information
WRBS 95.1 FM
City of License:
Peter & John Radio (Peter & John Radio Fellowship, Inc.)
WRBS is an FM radio station broadcasting at 95.1 MHz. The station is licensed to Baltimore, MD and is part of that radio market. The station airs christian contemporary music programming and goes by the name "95.1 Shine FM" on the air. WRBS is owned by Peter & John Radio.
Most Played Artist
MercyMe, Chris Tomlin, TobyMac, Josh Wilson, Newsboys, Casting Crowns, Brandon Heath, Kutless, Bebo Norman, Jeremy Camp, Matthew West, Heather Williams, The Afters, Chris August, FFH, Third Day, Britt Nicole, Mark Schultz, Phillips, Craig & Dean, Beckah Shae
Nearby Radio StationsWVTO 92.7 FM, WPOC 93.1, WYPR 88.1 FM, 98 Rock, WRBS 1230 AM, Z104.3, Mix 106.5, WTTZ 93.5 FM, HFS 97.5, 92Q Jamz
Listener Comments and Reviews
You. played 'How Many Kings' this morning. I loved it. Can you tell me who the artist is?
Many thanks and God Bless,
By: William Abner on September 3, 2011
I love the music that you play but, wish that you would add music by Gospel artists such as BeBe & CeCe Winans, Tamela Mann, Hezekiah Walker, Charles Jenkins, Tasha Cobbs, Wm McDowell, etc. There are many Contemporary Gospel songs that fit your programming format and mission statement. I believe it would expand your listening market and ultimately fulfill God's will for providing a vehicle for oreaching and encouraging listeners.
By: Anonymous on September 18, 2014
Job Description Musician - Pianist/Organist
Objective: Provide musical leadership to the Kingdom Lovers International Ministries, as a pianist/organist.
* Principal Function: to build a Music Ministry this provides a positive musical development for choir members of all ages.
* An integral part of the music ministry strategy include teaching/coaching of our youth to elevate their spiritual understanding through music.
* The pianist/organist shall be responsible for providing music for services and activities of the church as requested by the Church Administrator and in accordance with the following requirements.
* The Pianist/Organist shall: Serve the evolving spiritual needs of the church
* Serve as pianist/organist at practices and worship services.
* Be available for weekly scheduled practices, as well as Sunday Worship Service.
* Work effectively as a team-player supporting and encouraging other members of the church body by exhibiting outstanding people skills.
* Prepare Kingdom Lovers International Praise Team as they participate in scheduled worship/fellowship services, and concerts, etc.
* Play for Kingdome Lovers choirs during ministry engagements to include special events outside of schedule practices and services
* Assist the Youth Ministry Team Lead(s) in providing meaningful worship opportunities for Kingdom Lovers youth. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Strong commitment to Jesus Christ.
* Be responsible for the appropriateness and readiness of all music rendered during church services.
* Stay abreast of current music methods and materials (e.g. traditional & contemporary gospel, hymns, and praise & worship).
* Proficient in organ, piano, and demonstrate the ability to read chord charts. Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please call or email me back , my name is Leisa Fowlkes Church Administrator 443-271-6234
By: Leisa Denise Fowlkes on September 14, 2017
Post a Comment