Radio Station Information
KMDL 97.3 FM
City of License:
Townsquare Media (Townsquare Media Of Lafayette, LLC)
KMDL is an FM radio station broadcasting at 97.3 MHz. The station is licensed to Kaplan, LA and is part of the Lafayette, LA radio market. The station broadcasts Country music programming and goes by the name "97.3 The Dawg" on the air. KMDL is owned by Townsquare Media.
Station Coverage Map
Nearby Radio StationsNews Radio 96.5, WHFG 91.3 FM, 960 The Gator, Planet Radio 105-ONE, KANE 1240 AM, KYMK 106.3 FM, KSJY 89.9 FM, Radio Maria 1360, KNHS 93.1 FM, KECS 94.9 FM
Co-Owned Radio Stations in Lafayette, LA
Listener Comments and Reviews
Please have someone contact me about advertising.
Called but no answer
By: Sandra Saucier on March 10, 2016
ST. MARY/VERMILION COMMUNITY ACTION AGENCY
ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS FOR
LIHEAP UTILITY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Mrs. Almetra J. Franklin, CEO, for St. Mary/Vermilion Community Action Agency would like to announce we will begin accepting appointments on Monday, September 21, 2020 beginning at 8:30a.m for utility assistance. You may call the central office at (337) 893-2528 to set up your appointment in the Vermilion Parish area. No Walk-Ins. If you don’t have all information, your application will not be accepted.
LIHEAP UTILITY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM: The LIHEAP Utility Assistance Program helps low-income households pay their heating and cooling bills as well as increase their energy self-sufficiency. This program targets people with the lowest incomes and the highest energy costs based on their income and family size. Additional targets are low-income households that include the elderly, persons with disabilities, and young children.
CRISIS ASSISTANCE PROGRAM: We will also take applications for the Crisis Assistance Program. This program is to help households whose lights and/or gas bills are turned off or threatened to be disconnected due to do no other means of payment. Households are eligible for one crisis payment not to exceed $475.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must be responsible for the household energy bill and have an active account. Applicant may only receive one LIHEAP benefit each season. Heating: November 15 – March 15, Cooling: April 1 – September 30
Crisis: October 1 – September 30
INFORMATION NEEDED TO APPLY
• Recent copies of your utility bills-(Gas and Light Bills only)
• Last four consecutive copies of check stubs for employed household members
• Proof of unearned income (Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, Pension Funds, Disability, etc.)
• Disconnect notice (if you received a shut-off notice from your energy company)
• Proof of present address (Cable, Telephone, Water, rent receipt, lease or deed, etc.)
• Driver’s license or picture ID of everyone 18 and over in Household
• Social Security card for all members living in your household
• Additional information may be required to determine your eligibility for energy assistance
Number in Household Gross Income Per Month
By: DEIDRA T LEWIS on September 20, 2020
Post a Comment