Radio Station Information
City of License:
The Raymond S. And Dorothy N. Moore Foundation, Inc.
WGLL is an AM radio station broadcasting at 1570 KHz. The station is licensed to Auburn, IN. The station broadcasts Religious programming.
Nearby Radio StationsWGBJ 102.3 FM, WRDF 106.3 FM, U.S. 93.3, WFGA 106.7 FM, WQSW 100.5 FM, WAWK 1140 AM, WELT 95.7 FM, 97.3 WMEE, WFWI 92.3 FM, K105
Listener Comments and Reviews
As a former PK (Promise Keepers) Volunteer, I am excited that Promise Keepers is being REBIRTHED. The information we have is old and out of date. Using it has been difficult, so PK is literally reigniting from ground zero. We have had to be patient in setting up our database and communications network. This is where you come in. We need your help to get the word out.
I am asking for Your help to get the word out in your areas to guide and inform men of how God is rebooting Promise Keepers. Please guide them to the web site--promisekeepers.org and they will see:
• Conference engagement and resources
• NEW Opportunity! Simulcast engagement and sign up information
• Request for Ambassadors (support 5 to 10 churches, in their area)
• Request for Key Men (work as connecting point for their own church)
• Building of leadership teams for each state of not only Indiana, but the Great Lakes Region of Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky as well. PK is asking men and churches to use their social media, emails, etc. that can help broadcast the clarion call to men, please spread the word. Please post my email firstname.lastname@example.org on your website if you wish. That is the best and easiest way to get a hold of me.
Please feel free to call me as we are realizing God is doing a new thing and we are open to partnering with others to reach men! Please feel free to pass on to other brothers and sisters in the broadcasting regime.
Thank you and please pray that God would draw and move on the hearts of men all over Indiana, the United States, and the World!
Indiana State Taskforce Director
Cell: 260 418-7322
By: Phil Perri on February 6, 2020
Post a Comment