Radio Station Information
City of License:
Elkhart Community Schools
WVPE is an FM non-commercial radio station broadcasting at 88.1 MHz. The station is licensed to Elkhart, IN. The station airs public radio programming.
Nearby Radio StationsWBYT 100.7 FM, WUBU 106.3 FM, WSND 88.9 FM, WNDV 92.9 FM, WNSN 101.5 FM, NewsRadio 960, WHME 103.1 FM, WETL 91.7 FM, WHLY Holy Radio 1580, WUBS 89.7 FM
Listener Comments and Reviews
At what address do I send a Public Service Announcement for your station? And if I send you one to the address you provide does it cover all of the stations listed above and will they all play the announcement?
By: Mara Barnhart on February 4, 2014
Please announce the Anti - Violence March / Rally for PEACE....10/11/14 , meeting at Saint Paul Bethel M.B Church located at 621 Lindsey .ST South Bend , IN 46616 starting at 1 p.m , we will finish on the green at the Morris Performing Arts, by the fountain , live band , also information tables . There will be a procession of clergy so please feel free to wear your cleric gowns , robes , collars. this is for our community . we recognize the importance of your ministry and leadership in our community. We look forward to your participation, to confirm , Please call Pastor Washington 574 288-6667 or 574 302- 8143 , Thank You .Traci Winston
By: H.O.T Hear Our Tears on September 26, 2014
I lay awake every Sun night to hear 'Thistle and Shamrock'. My ancester's homeland. Will you still have it and what day and time?
By: dorthy poe on December 15, 2014
VFCM Annual Rummage/Bake Sale at 600 E. Bristol St. Elkhart, in. Bethel Assem. church in Fellowship hall Apr. 9th & 10th 8 - 6 pm and Apr 11th 8 - 5 pm A very large sale w/ lots of Baked goods and luncheon avail. at cost also. Chicken N' Dumplings, Hillbilly Hot Dogs, and more! P.B. and Choc. Fudge, Homemade Breads and More!
By: Vision For Christ Missions Inc. on March 28, 2015
Please announce - "The Yellow Creek Craft Show and Bake Sale. Saturday, Nov. 21, from 8:00 am -2:00 pm. 64901 County Road 11, Goshen, IN. 46526. It is located at the corner of county road 11 and county road 38. There will be local crafters and vendors selling holiday and seasonal items. Come out and enjoy the fun."
By: Teresa Mack on November 12, 2015
1. Jobs. Every union member will vote Trump over Union leadership telling us to support Clinton, Kasich, Cruz on NAFTA apology
(Those empty mills/businesses remind us apologies don’t work when families go hungry)
2. TPP. Competing against 17 countries with cheap labor, devalued money, and unfair trade agreements will destroy any chance of Indiana having jobs.
3. Democracy. Votes count! Delegates do not decide what’s best for Indiana.
4. Colorado. Not letting people vote is not American.
5. Protestors. You can yell scream do whatever you like, but burning police cars and the American flag doesn’t work in this state.
Mike Martino, US Army (Ret)
By: mike martino on May 3, 2016
Social Security Administration Advocates and Partners,
This email is a Coronavirus (COVID-19) reference guide for you or your clients.
1) SSI recipients with dependent children and non-filers need to act by Tuesday, May 5, 2020. Late last week, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) issued updated guidance for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients with qualifying dependents eligible for COVID-19 Economic Impact Payments. SSI recipients who did not file a tax return in 2018 or 2019 and who have qualifying dependents must submit additional information using the IRS’s Non-Filer tool by Tuesday, May 5, 2020 to receive the full amount of their Economic Impact Payments as soon as possible. Eligible SSI recipients will start receiving their automatic payments directly from the Treasury Department in early May.
2) Questions regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and your Social Security benefits please visit our website www.ssa.gov/coronavirus/
3) Information regarding the COVID-19 Economic Impact Payment www.irs.gov/coronavirus . You can check the status of your payment.
4) Scams related to the economic impact payments, should be directed to https://home.treasury.gov/cares
5) Social Security & Coronavirus Disease Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) visit www.ssa.gov/coronavirus/ website.
By: Nicole Joseph on April 28, 2020
Post a Comment